Wednesday, September 19, 2007

CITIZEN!

Hello !!

Today I was sworn in as an American Citizen. It was actually a lot more exciting than I had thought it would be. My mother and I even joined in with the national anthem (although, I have to say that God Save the Queen is a lot easier to sing!).

Hubby was excited too. I think he's just pleased his wife is not in danger any more of being deported for her liberal views. Poor hubby. I got annoyed with him today. Went to the mail box and there was a parcel sitting in it. So I thought, oh lovely, something for me. I open it and its a cute "My Little Pony" watch ( I am a big baby and love all that kid stuff). I think, what a sweet hubby. Well, he gets on the phone tonight and he tells me it is in fact for someone over there!!! He bought it for their kids. I thought it was nice that he did that, but I was still kinda disappointed. Oh well . . .

I've had far too much champagne and should probably go to bed!!!!

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

congratulations! and yes, God Save The Queen is MUCH easier to sing.

LAW