Saturday, September 8, 2007

Rugby Heaven

Well its that perfect time again that happens but once every four years when the great rugby playing nations get together for the world cup. I love it. I hate that I have to subscribe to a rubbish channel to get coverage but oh goodness me is it worth it! Its too bad that England are not pretty this year - its never easy to be defending champions, especially when you are not playing well. So, we'll see. France looked good before it started but they went down to Argentina so I guess anything can happen.

And on that note, I am off for the second half . . .

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

AH... rugby. football without pads, the way it should be...

Sorry, won't be watching... we are packing/cleaning - first showing this Monday, and we are going to our new posting to look at apartments...

Go ENGLAND!!

LAW