Saturday, August 18, 2007

For anyone who appreciates those days when you are just bad

Today, I strayed so far from my healthy eating diet that I am slightly ashamed. So, I thought I'd share:

Breakfast:
Ok, so this was not bad. Branflakes. So, I'm doing ok, right?

Wait for it . . .

Lunch:
Three glasses of full fat coke
Huge chunk of chocolate cake. A corner piece with huge globs of buttercream icing followed by extra icing scraped off the baking sheet.

Dinner:
Large coke icee
King size box of Junior Mints and half a king size box of milk duds.

Supper:
Wine (lots)

I feel so ashamed.

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

ah ha! I knew we had a lot in common. I have been worried about weight for years, thanks to my mother's constant chants of Lose Weight, you are FAT! I just tried on my prom dress - holy crud, I was SKINNY! and she was never satisfied. So now, since I am 50, I have been trying to be happy with my size 8-10 self (and when I hit the 12 size jeans, I go back to eating less, exercising more) DO NOT LET THIS TAKE YOU OVER!

So, you had a yummy day. ok. fine. tomorrow, you won't. you will usually eat your healthy foods, veg, fruit, no soda (it's not just the sugar, it's the chemicals!) but some days, it's a full fat cream, fishn'chips, bourbon biscuit kinda day!

LAW