Monday, August 27, 2007

Frustration

So -
I bought a new computer because the old one was tired with spyware and woudn't wake up any more. I got it home, set it up and was all excited about the prospect of my new machine. And so I switch it on and guess what?! IT doesn't work!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, not at all. It briefly came to life and then the screen did this eerie fading to white thing. I was so distressed. Luckily my brother was able to take it back to the shop for me while I was at work. But now I am without computer at home. The distress level is almost too much to stand!!

On the plus side, I do have an amusing blog post in progress that is all related to my travels this weekend. I know, I know, the one of you that reads this can hardly hold in the excitement. hopefully I will get internet for a long enough period soon so I can post it on here.

And on that note, my time is about to be up. Hubby is fine, by the way. Just counting down the months until he comes home now. I can hardly wait :-)

No comments: