Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It turns out that the reason dear Hubby-Love has not called is that the phones are out. Apparently they are improving the soldiers ability to call home by taking the phones away completely for 4 weeks. Super duper. At least he managed to get one line to me in an email so I know he is safe. I mean, really, the phones worked just fine already. I don't see the need to mess around with them.

I am going to have a little whine about my computer now. It is huffing and puffing as I am trying to download a CD. You would think the thing was steam driven judging by the speed at which it is moving. I'm thinking an upgrade might be in order. Unfortunately I first must pay for a required CLE that sounds absolutely horrendous and desperately dull. Apparently we baby lawyers need to be told, yet again, not to break the ethics rules and that we can have a young lawyers association number plate. Lovely . . . but I think I'll pass. Anyway, they charge an outrageous sum of money for this silly course so my computer will just have to hang on in there for now.

The good news on the holiday front though is that I have booked Spain for next year. This means I will at least accomplish one of my "I'm going to improve my attitude by setting goals" goals. I have also finished re reading all the Harry Potter books - yay!!!

An on that note . . . I think I am going to leave my computer to its heart attack and start making a parcel for hubby.

No comments: