Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Well, today I moved into my window office . . . nearly. I have all my stuff moved and placed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Sadly my computer has not, as yet, followed me. I know they have their reasons for not letting us move our own stuff, but really, they need to be more efficient in getting it done. Today was a very frustrating day.

Other than the computer though, things are good. Hubby is happy (he's been nominated for an award - yay), I have been running a lot, I am feeling skinnier than I was two weeks ago, and the fall shoes are in. Oh and boy are they adorable and fabulous shoes this year!!! Yesterday I purchased a gorgeous tartan pair that I can't wait to make full use of. Naturally I slipped another pair of sandals in with the purchase because frankly it would be just plain wrong of me to leave them there (they are divine, brown patent leather with cream trim, criss-cross front with killer heels. I mean, who would have the heart to leave them there?). I also made a relatively good batch of custard. Only about 30% lumps this time. Whoopie.

And on that sweet thought . . .

No comments: