Sunday, August 19, 2007

Well, at least so far today I have managed to avoid coke and cake. That's something, right?



I didn't avoid the clothes stores though!! Got some trousers for work and a couple of tops. I am attempting to move outside my uniform of black, grey, brown and beige. I'm depressed that I can't wear pink anymore since I went back to being a redhead. I do have a lovely pair of pink shoes though so all is not completely lost.



Hubby has not called in a while. I am hoping it is because the phones are dead and not because either 1. something bad happened or 2. he's still irritated with me. I think I upset him when I said that although I really want children, I'm not looking forward in any small way to being pregnant. We weight obsessed people rarely do. Apparently I should think of it as an honor to carry his kids. I see it as a burden that is going to get in the way of my constant dieting and exercise. I think perhaps we need to keep our conversations on lighter subjects in the future.

Oh, and thank goodness blogger keeps posts as drafts. I keep accidentally closing the window. duh.

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

well... being pregnant was no fun for me. It wasn't the weight gain, it was the morning sickness! Yes, I love my son, but let's just say I didn't want to have another.

So, dear, Let's see how it goes. don't sweat the future right now.

My dear blog friend, don't make mountains out of these molehills whilst he is in the Sand. I have found that I tried to NOT bring up difficult and potentially fractious matters while he was in the Sandbox. There are some things you should wait to discuss when he's home.

Just putting my tuppence in!

LAW