Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Well,

I started a new hobby. Its technically an old hobby but I have taken a 15 year break from it so it might as well be new. It's horse riding, with a view to learning Dressage.

This morning, after my first proper lesson last night, I feel like my legs are going to fall off. I had forgotten how much this lark HURTS!!!! The good news though is that my mind is currently not on the lack of communication from hubby. There have been a few scattered emails, but no phone calls. Luckily I had some warning of this possibility so the worries have not come as fast and frequent as they sometimes might. But the horse riding and subsequent pain have certainly given me something else to think about in the mean time.

I need painkillers . . . NoW!!!

2 comments:

liberal army wife said...

hmmm.. a warm bath with Epsom Salts. dressage - an expensive side of the sport! and if you watch someone who is used to a Western saddle try a good English saddle - oh my, what a laugh.

LAW

Janey M said...

Maybe I'll get hubby to demonstrate that laugh for me when he gets back!!