Monday, July 23, 2007

Ahh - back after a brief hiatus to read the final Harry Potter book. It was good - a little predictable - but good.

Today has been harder than recent days. Hubby had said he would call and then didn't - so I was in a worrisome mood for most of last night. Then I got an email saying he would call today, and he didn't. So I worry again. I know, of course, that he can't promise anything and the phones are dodgy and all that - but I just can't help it. And then just to top it all off, I couldn't get the top of the bloody branston pickle. Needing a man at that particular moment made me realise just how much I miss him.

I never got any branston pickle either. Its still sitting there, taunting me with its spicy goodness.

Still, trying to remain happy and positive since I know its only a temporary blip.

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

They have this opening thingies at the kitchen supply store.... just so you can get to the pickle. as for the phones - oh that drove me bats!

LAW