Sunday, July 15, 2007

Right then . . . moping over. I have done far too much of that in the last few weeks. Its not attractive and honestly, it only makes me miserable. The only answer is self help. I have had a little sit down and a think about what makes me happy. I figure that if I continue to do some of those things, I can only get happier. yeah, yeah. I know - it hardly took a genius to work that out. But, in case you're interested . . .

1. I fully intend to start up again with the music. The reason I gave up was so pathetic (under the scrutiny of 20/20 hindsight of course!) and I need to get over myself and my fears. Am I going to be the absolute best? Probably not. Can I get close? Absolutely. And. there is no reason why it can't be fitted in around my job.

2. I'm going to keep wearing my hair curly. If other people don't like it, that's their decision. I like it.

3. I will run that bloody marathon in February if its the last thing I do.

4. I will continue to drink beer, irrespecitve of whether or not it is "ladylike" to do so. I love beer.

5. I will go to Spain and to Australia next year.

This is my initial list. It is not profound, it is not special. It isn't really very interesting. But its a start to get over this self indulgent moping of the last few weeks.



No comments: