Saturday, July 7, 2007

Now, for a small person. I have huge feet. I mean it - God was kind enough to make me a petite 5 feet 3, size 0-2 etc. but then he had a huge joke by giving me massive great feet - both long and wide, and according to my mother , ugly. I hate my feet. But recently, I have decided to embrace my hideous feet by indulging outrageous amounts of shoe buying.

To be fair, they were all good deals. Great deals, in fact. But seriously - who needs lime green dress sandals? I do apparently. And they will look good with nice black dress trousers. But I think I really do have a problem. I have purchased 10 pairs of shoes in the last two weeks. And that is in addition to the four pairs in the two weeks before then. So it really makes me wonder - what is it about shoes? I just cannot control myself around them.

And one more thing - what is with all the trainers coming onto the court at Wimbledon this year???? Isn't being fit enough to deal with scheduling issues just part of being a tennis star?

No comments: