Friday, July 20, 2007

What? That's not the road?

Silly Silly. Today I had to go downtown for a meeting. This doesn't sound like much of an adventure except that as usual, it was pissing down. So, off I went. All was going well, tootling along and looking for a parking space. I spy a car park on the left side of the one way street, scoot across the lanes and turn in. Why is this interesting. HA - well, it turns out it was not an entrance to the car park at all and I actually drove over the footpath and up over a large curb !! nice. In my defense, it was really rainy and there was a lot of water on the path. I was so ashamed!

Hubby has started the job hunt for when he gets back because it is going to take a while. Since the lovely army deployed him right after the bar exam, he didn't ever get a chance to get in the job market. So we have been working on his resume. Hopefully some employers will appreciate that war zone experience counts for something!!! We'll see.

No comments: