Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Today's stress?? The traffic. If anyone can tell me why drivers feel the need to slow down to look at accidents? Answers on a postcard please!

Oh, and of course - it rained!!! What a bloody shocker. And, lucky us, we are getting more rain tomorrow. :-)

Nothing even remotely amusing happened today. I'm a little disappointed, I have to admit. I got to work at crazy am (6:20) so that I could leave early and go to a house closing. I mainly wanted to go because there was champagne and strawberries - and very nice they were too! I felt a little naughty drinking at 4pm on a Tuesday! The pleasure was entirely ruined by the silly traffic coming home though - an hour to go 6 miles!!!!! ick. Oh I know, all I ever do is complain - but really!! And, it isn't helped by the fact that drivers here like to look at the green light for a good 10 seconds before they go, presumably just to check that the light is in fact, green, and not just a green shade of red.

Oh the happy front, I spoke to hubby again today! He is so busy that he hasn't had time to check for the package I sent. I think he is out of peach iced tea (his absolute favourite) and I had send a load more in this box. Hopefully he will get it tomorrow so he won't have to go without for too long. We've also been planning a little holiday for when he gets back. I think he has earned it!

No comments: