Thursday, July 19, 2007

Well, my magical hairdresser has managed to make me look presentable for at least 24 hours. I chickened out and only cut off 4 inches. but at least it looks tidy. I hardly recognise myself.

I decided to clean the fish tanks this evening. The whole process reminded me why I need a man back in the house. The tank is heavy, right, so, I thought I should empty it first. Then, I thought, bugger this and decided just to lift it over to the sink. BIG MISTAKE. I now have mucky fishy water all over the kitchen. Most of it is cleared up but the rug will need a good going over. And what would have prevented all this? Having someone with some upper body strength. I am all about equality and all but honestly, I'm just too weedy to do some things!

1 comment:

liberal army wife said...

ah yes, a good hairdresser is worth a fortune. I finally found a good one a year ago. So... naturally.. we are moving! and out of state, so I can't just pop back for a trim.

I found, whilst DH was deployed, a handyman. for all those heavy lifting jobs. a godsend, since I have a bad neck and back.

LAW